4th Grade Chromebook Initiative Impacts Digital Learning – Follows Students to 5th Grade
Students who successfully completed the 4th Grade Digital Initiative requirements earn the opportunity to own their Chromebooks:
- Attended Parent Student Digital workshops
- Parents completed impact survey
- Students participated in focus group
- Used Chromebooks for homework and self directed learning
- Participated in Princeton Blairstown
- Exhibited leadership to use Chromebook as a learning resource
- Returned by date and in good condition
The Chromebooks Initiative phase 2 is sponsored by Susan Rhoda Hansen with Chromebooks purchased by CCFA funded by the George H. and Estelle M. Sands Foundation. Ms. Jacquelynn M. Rice CCFA Site Liaison will coordinate, an emphasis will be given to inspiring “Girls Code” and STEM. Phase 1 gave 70 students access to Chromebooks at home. Special Thanks to Ms Janette Harris, Principal at Gregory School for her leadership to make this a reality and Ms. Jacquay for conducting Digital Learning workshops for students and their parents.
When we talk about education, being equal, having equity, inclusive, quality classrooms in Public Schools; Our conviction must be that all children, if they live in Princeton or Trenton, Orange County or LA County must have equal access to the same “educational tools”! We are seeking partnerships with individuals who share our passion for every student to own their very own Chromebook!